the night is young and so are we.


        Last week, my friend, Louise returned from France where she spent a year studying Economics. So,of course, we had to go out and celebrate! 


             
      
         We had a blast, I tell you! I had almost forgotten how much I love going out with my sister and L. It's at times like these that you realise who your friends are. I've been disappointed by a lot of people in the past, but when I got to sit and think about it, I came to the conclusion that everything that happens, happens for a reason and if people aren't in your life anymore, that just means they weren't supposed to be in it.

       

        Thank God, I still have a lot to be thankful for and I have last night to prove it! I'm sure we'll get to repeat the night for many,many times because, honestly, you can feel when you can count on someone.


                                                                   *

          My song this week:

                     
    ..and no,not just because it reminds me of this.                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment