"Prom night can be a special night, if you let it be."

   My prom night has been amazing. If you told me a few months ago that I'll actually enjoy the frivolous act of going to the prom, I would have laughed in your face. But, as it turns out, it has been one of the most amazing nights of my life. I made memories I'll never forget with people I'll never forget.

I don't have the official photos yet, 
these are the ones taken with Radu's iphone

Of course,the night started with me being late because, well, I'm a girl. And lazy. So almost everybody was there when I arrived. The place looked great. I had no idea Bucharest has such amazing buildings/restaurants. 


I went to the prom decided to enjoy myself and make the most out of everything. I knew there will be people I didn't like but I just focused on the good instead of the bad. And it really worked. My friends and I had a blast. We danced our asses off, drank wine on the sidewalk ( like the classy people that we are ), cried, laughed and then danced some more.


There were great moments that we shared. But I think my favourite one was when Radu and I danced together towards the end of the whole thing. We were alone on the dance floor and we had a wonderful moment. Even though all the teachers and our classmates were watching, it felt as if we were the only ones in the room. I know for sure this will be one of the most cherished memories. I'll always hold it dear in my heart!


I'm so happy I had a great prom. After four years with lots of ups and downs, it was just perfect! 

*

I would have also loved to dance to this: 



No comments:

Post a Comment