"I'm feeling like a Monday,but someday I'll be Saturday night"




         Yesterday, my cousin Andreea came to spend the night with me and my sister. We decided to watch some movies, chat and just enjoy ourselves after a long week. Of course we ended up watching only one movie and sleeping for the rest of the night. We did, however, take some pictures:


                 
my cousin,Andreea
    
    
      When we woke up, the weather was so beautiful that we just couldn't stay in the house. So we decided to go visit my grandparents. As we were making our way to their house, my sister wanted to take some photos.                                                                                                                                               

H&M shoes & sweater
 Stradivarius top
 unknown shorts & tights

      
           After staying only 2 hours at my grandparents ( I know, shame on me! ) I went to meet with my boyfriend. We went in Cismigiu Park, one of the most beautiful parks in Bucharest. It was really nice, although it seemed as if everyone wanted some fresh air today. I don't quite like crowded places,but this time I didn't mind. Of course, a classic "feet-photo" was requested:


               It sure is nice having a holiday. Gilmore Girls season 4, here I come!
                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment