fell in love at the seaside





        It's been over a week since I came back from the seaside but I still dream about going again and staying there at least a year. Seriously,I wouldn't mind living near the beach,taking photos every day,eating yummy food and having fun with my boyfriend. Not at all!


       This is the second time we've been together at the seaside and it has been perfect. The food was great, the time spent with him priceless and the late nights on the beach irreplaceable.                                        
              

        Of course we went shopping almost every evening and one day we had a wonderful surprise. In the tiny corner of a gift shop we found Gustav!


      He was just sitting there,waiting for us to buy him. We love you, Gustav! You've been our friend throughout our journey and you'll always be my favourite pencil! That's a promise!

                                      

So,all in all,our trip was perfect. I sure hope we'll get to visit as many places as we possibly can. Together!


                                        
                                

No comments:

Post a Comment