Summer changes


          Until now,this summer has been pretty great.I've managed to do almost all the things I had planned.But last week,as I was happily procrastinating, I suddenly decided to give my hair a more pleasant colour.I always hated my hair colour.So,on the spur of the moment, I went to my favourite haidresser and that's the result.


          I was really surprised when I realised I love it! I'm seriously thinking about never changing this colour again! But I'm pretty sure that,as time goes by, I'll grow tired of it.  Let's just hope that won't be too soon.

                                                                   *

         Also,if we're at this subject,you gotta listen to my favourite redhead at the moment:

                  
          Hope you guys enjoy your summer! As for me,I'm off to the seaside!
                                                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment