the Internet is a shitty book that I can't put down

           I know I haven't written a lot lately but my days are filled with school and studying for school. I'm sure you know what it's like to wake up at the crack of dawn to finish (or, in my case,start ) studying for a Math Test.
           The weather has been pretty nice these past days. I wore a lot of dresses and skirts and although every single person that saw me asked me if I wasn't cold, I felt incredible.I love wearing dresses!

                                                          *

           This week I received a present from my sister: a Kindle. I've wanted to have one ever since it appeared so I was pretty happy.

                     
              Hope you guys have a nice weekend!                 

No comments:

Post a Comment