special day with the family

          Yesterday,we celebrated our National Day. My family and I wanted to do something nice,so we visited a part of Romania that we hadn't seen before and finished our day at a traditional restaurant where we ate great food and listened to old Romanian songs.

 although December is already here,I can still wear
shorts without freezing.true story.

           
       Dexter was very excited to be out in the wild. He ran until he couldn't breathe and then some more. 

         
         On our way back, while Dex slept like a baby, we listened to Alanis Morissette and made plans for our next trips. You can check out more photos on my tumblr account.                

                                                                          *
          
              This old Romanian song has always cheered me up :

                                               
                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment