bohemian like you

    
    My apathy has finally disappeared and I spent yesterday and today outside,playing with my dogs, watching the latest episodes of my favourite tv shows ( damn it,Hunt has left Christina alone! ) and eating great food ( God bless the inventor of pizza. ).

                                           that's my 'holiday' face

      I have a lot of plans for next week : I want to try and make a lasagna ( I know,it seems impossible, right? ), visit a museum, go to the theatre, read and watch some good movies. I sure hope I have the time to do all those things.

           
       As you can see, the weather was great this morning. I don't know how it's even possible, but right now, as I am comfortably sitting in my favourite armchair, writing this, it's pouring! And I don't know why, but I kind of like it.Maybe because it makes me feel like this:

                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment