summer in my heart



        Lately, I haven't spent so much time online. Instead, I spent a lot of time with my friends and my family. And I've realized that I don't really need to check my Facebook every single day.
        These past 3 weeks, I've done a lot of things:

             * I went to Dracula's Castle and found out about its history :





               view from one of the castle's windows                  

* I went to the seaside for a day and let Dex and Tara run freely on the beach:

   
            
                 * I visited a museum with my boyfriend and had the courage to wear a poncho:    

                 
                 * I redecorated a part of my room and tried to sort my books:

                  
             * I went to the countryside, tried to ride an old bike and drove my father's car:      

                                                                                

                      My favourite song this week is :

                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment