Currently inspired by:

 Maybe it's the fact that I don't like the music that everyone else listens to or the fact that I'm afraid of falling into mediocrity,but at first I couldn't stand Lana del Rey. I didn't like her music and most of all I didn't like her fake air.

 
    However, since I've decided to leave away all the inhibitions that sometimes stopped from doing the things that I wanted to do just because I was afraid of what X or Y might think of me, I started listening to her songs. I mean really listening. And her lyrics spoke to me. I felt as if she was just a girl who wanted to express herself.

 
      So I started listening more and more until her music has become one of my many obsessions.

      My favourite Lana del Rey song:

   
      * you can find the photos on my pinterest.                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment