visit Sighişoara!

 I love visiting places I had never seen before. That was the case for Sighişoara . I had passed several times by it, read about it, saw pictures with it but never visited it.


   Even my parents loved the city. And let me tell you,they're not big fans of visiting old cities or any cities,as a matter of fact.

     
     It was nice to get out of the house, leave my sweatpants behind, put on my high heels and walk the streets of the city. Although at first I was a little worried because I knew how much homework I had to do when I got back, afterwards I decided to stop feeling guilty and just enjoy the nice Sunday afternoon.

   
      The food was not great, but it was ok. Maybe we had expected a little bit too much because we ate at a traditional restaurant in the heart of the citadel ( this restaurant is considered to have been the birthplace of Vlad Tepes, known as Dracula ).

                               
      All in all, it was a nice one day trip that helped me recharge my batteries and reminded me that I have a lot of dreams for the future, dreams that no one can take away from me: not a bad day, not bad friends, not even a bad year. I just have to keep focused, enjoy life and be grateful for everything I have.                                            

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely post and a perfect trip! I love the last words on your blog post.
    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had an amazing trip. Great pics <3
    xo


    glamDevils

    ReplyDelete