6 more months

   My last semester of highschool has started and I find it hard to believe I've survived until now! Just 6 more months and I'll be free. The winter holiday was amazing. I had a lot of fun and managed to do a lot of the things I wanted to accomplish.

   
    Bucharest is again a big mess. Even though last week the streets were covered with fluffy, immaculate snow, today I couldn't find a trace of it. My street is wet and dirty and I wish I could move to a warm,nice place where I could get a tan while drinking a cold drink.

   
      I've started studying for my exams and I've come to wish I was homeschooled. I manage to do a ton of work while I'm home and procrastinate for 7 hours while I'm at school. Yup, the Romanian educational system rocks!

                                                                           *
            My boyfriend made me love this song:

                                                   
                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment