busy bee

  Between attending classes,going to kangoo,watching my favourite tv shows, reading and spending quality times with my friends,I hardly found the time to keep up with the blogosphere. I think it has almost been 2 weeks since I last wrote here and a lot of things have happened.

   
  I spent a lot of time with L. and got closer to her ( and not only because we both find it hard to keep up with the routine at the gym ).

   
     We also celebrated my sister's birthday by going out with L and her mother. We went to grab a bite at an Italian restaurant and finished the day at the National Theatre.

         
         I chose to spend Valentine's Day with Radu, curled up in bed. And yes, we skipped school for that. But we had a really great day!

                                                                                 *

         I've been listening to this a lot:

                                                                                             

1 comment: