Pocketful of sunshine






            These past two days have gone by pretty fast. I'm at my cousin's place, laughing and having fun all day long. I'll be staying here until tomorrow because unfortunately I've still got to endure one more week of torture.

         
           Life is pretty good right now.Yesterday I went out with two good friends, chatted a lot,drank a pint of beer and all in all,relaxed.
           This next week will hopefully be my last one in the horrible highschool that I'm studying at. I plan on enjoying my time there, ignoring all my classmates and making the most of the time spent with my boyfriend.

                                                             *

          On a happier note, is it normal that I've been singing like this all weekend ?

                         

No comments:

Post a Comment