full weekend

        It's been a long time since I've had a weekend like this. I went out two nights in a row and I've kind of had the time of my life.
        On Saturday, I went to karaoke with some friends and my sister and I even had the courage to sing! I'm usually pretty reserved but that night I had a why-the-hell-not type of feeling. So my friends and I sang 'Wonderwall' and 'Mr. Brightside'. It was fun and hopefully next time we'll sing more than 2 tunes!
        On Sunday, I went to Amira's birthday party. She's one of my sister's colleagues and we get along quite well.

                 
        I had so much fun ( I even danced! ) and even though I didn't get a lot of sleep, I enjoyed every minute of this weekend.

                                                       *
        
           on our way to Amira's party,we stopped to take some photos
                 and my sister fell in love with the eerie air of this one    

                                                    *

               This weekend's most played song:

                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment