the joy of having a dog

    I think I've said it many,many times before: I probably love my dogs more than most people I know. I honestly don't understand how a human being could be capable of hating or even worse, hurting a dog.

   
       My two dogs, Maya and Dexter, make my days a thousand times better. From the moment I wake up until I go to bed,they are so full of life,so loving that I sometimes feel like I don't deserve them.
       And Maya is such an amazing addition to our family! Even when she pees herself becase she's too happy, I find it cute and funny!

     
         There's nothing I love more than annoying them or loving them too much. Because,let's be honest: you just can't ignore a dog!

                                                                               

1 comment: