shiny,happy people

   Today, we celebrated Easter so I went to a family meal at my cousin's house. I laughed a lot and spent hours remembering our childhood and the silly things we did.

                                 

I drove again for almost 100 km and I felt great when I realized I had started to be more relaxed and comfortable behind the wheel.


There are still 2 days left until school starts and I plan on going to see Iron Man 3 for the second time. I went with my sister on Friday and I'll go with Radu too because it was way too awesome ( has anyone else noticed Gwyneth Paltrow's amazing body? ). I also hope I'll get to finish 'Looking for Alaska' because I know for sure I won't have enough time once school starts. By the way, I can't believe I only have 3 weeks left before I'm done with highschool forever! Like Charles Dickens said: ''it was the best of times, it was the worst of times...''. Anyway, I'm anxious to be done with this step and move on. I have big dreams for the future and I can't wait to make them come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment