“I like this place and could willingly waste my time in it.”

   I don't know if I've ever told you this, but my dad has been very into fishing these last couple of months. Not only does he go fishing every Saturday, but he also wakes up at 2 am because he wants to catch the best place and comes home at 10 pm. I guess that's called passion. Or obsession.
    Anyhow, yesterday he wanted to show us ( and by us I mean my sister&me ) where he spends a lot of his time. We had been home all day,studying, so we thought a little break couldn't hurt.

                     

     We were pleasantly surprised by the natural beauty of the place. Everywhere you looked there were lands of wheat, the place was quiet, the sun was setting and the water was full of fish.

                             

We promised my dad we'll go with him one day this summer and I can already imagine what it will be like to sit all day long on a blanket, surrounded by books and family.


Coming back to reality hasn't been easy at all, but I only have 5 weeks to go!



*

I've been listening to this a lot:


No comments:

Post a Comment