about a bag of fries

               
              You can definitely say autumn has arrived in my town. One can only wish all days would be like today: not too hot but not too cold either. After spending the past week freezing under 3 sweaters,I felt a little bit blessed when I was able to go out with only a scarf and a cape.
             I've also got to complain about another thing that happened to me a few days ago.I was robbed!For the first time!And you wouldn't guess what those little bastards stole: a bag of fries from McDonald's.I mean seriously.I would kind of understand if someone stole my phone or my wallet.But a bag of fries?! Jesus! I felt really ashamed that I have to live in this country.But I decided that as soon as I finish my studies I am out of here!
          
                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment