i heart you

  
     I'm always searching for inspiration. Every day I spend hours on the Internet or reading,hoping to find something more about life, about myself, about fashion or design.You get the point. So yesterday I started searching for photos with hearts.And look what I found :
                 
                                    ( via iambetterinmyroom )

        Isn't that a great idea of displaying your photos ? I have a lot of photos on my doors or on my walls but I never thought of giving them a nice shape.

                                 ( via katiewonders.tumblr.com )

            This is also a great way of decorating an old door. I've always loved the old-new combination!

                                      ( via hopeful-realist )

                  Lovely necklace!

                                                         
         My sister is a med student so it's not strange at all that I have photos like this one in my computer. Right?!

                                                          *

         When talking about hearts,I simply cannot forget this amazing song :

                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment