clear eyes.full hearts.

         New Year's Eve has come and passed and I didn't even make a list with my New Year's resolutions. I guess that the most important thing for me is to be happy and healthy. Of course, I also want a lot of material things because even though we don't really need them,they do make life a little bit more beautiful,right? Anyways,they'll never be as important as inner peace, happiness or even time spent with the loved ones watching a great tv show or a chick flick. 

           
        Speaking of great tv shows, I'm kind of in love with one that I discovered last week: Friday Night Lights. It's been a lot since I was so hooked on a tv show quite like this. And it's not even about one of my hobbies. It's about the lives of the families from a small city in Texas, obsessed with football. Doesn't sound too great,does it? It's great,though. And if you decide to watch it,I'm sure you'll fall in love with Tim Riggins.He's my latest fictional crush. Not only does he have a great story,but he's super funny,too.   


I'm a bit sad that my holiday is going by so quickly. I still feel like I have tons of things to do. And no,I'm not only talking about spending hours here. I want to be able to spend my time like I used to when I was a child : sleep,watch tv and eat delicious food. It just seems that as we grow up, time flies faster and faster.                                                                                                                                       

                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment