I carry your heart, I carry it in my heart.

        This week went by too fast! I can't believe my holiday is almost over. I don't even remember  doing something special these past days. I finished reading 'The Girl Who Played With Fire' and watched all the seasons of 'Friday Night Lights'.

            
           I went to my grandma's and found this little friend who slept all day in my arms.

         
              and tried to take some photos but they weren't very good. 

                                                         *
      
             I also watched a wonderful movie, 'Candy':

                                        
                                                                                              
                                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment