movies I've seen lately


        These past 2 days,I was in the mood for movies. a lot of movies. and I still want to see more. especially since this list came out. The 3 films that I saw last night were wonderful. I watched 'Gia', 'Girl with a Pearl Earring' and 'Frida' and,honestly, I couldn't pick a favourite.

        1. 'Gia'

       I loved this movie because before seeing it I didn't know much about Gia Carangi and also because I was mesmerized by the way Angelina Jolie played her role.

             
         favourite quote: " Life and death, energy and peace. If I stop today it was still worth it. Even the terrible mistakes that I made and would have unmade if I could. The pains that have burned me and scarred my soul, it was worth it, for having been allowed to walk where I've walked, which was to hell on earth, heaven on earth, back again, into, under, far in between, through it, in it, and above."
      
          my rating: 8/10

          
         2. 'Girl with a Pearl Earring'

           I've never seen Scarlett Johansson play the role of a humble, candid woman. She's usually the hot blonde that drives men crazy. It was a nice change that didn't feel unnatural at all.

                     
             favourite quote: " How hard is it to paint a pretty girl? "
 
             my rating: 7.5/10

           
            3. 'Frida'

            My sister and I have always had a passion for Frida Kahlo. We love her paintings, her strength and one of the common things on our bucket lists is to visit her house, the famous 'Blue House'. So you can only imagine how we've enjoyed every minute of the wonderful movie! 

                                           

      favourite quotes:  " I hope the exit is joyful and I hope never to return. "
          " They say never trust a limping dog or the tears of a woman. "
         " Feet, what do I need you for when I have wings to fly? "

       my rating: 9/10 
           

1 comment: