katie on a swing



     Even though I still have to go today to school to pick up my grades, I already feel like I'm on holiday. Maybe it's because yesterday I spent half a day with tib in the park.



  Or maybe,just maybe it's because I've decided to spend every single day like the last one. I know, it sounds like a cliché, but it's true.

you can finally see katie on a swing

I sure hope this summer will be everything I'm expecting it to be because,in a way, I see it as the last summer of freedom. Next year, I'll be taking my national exams and then I'll be off to college. So I'll try my best to have fun now.

I am wearing :    Bershka skirt & top
                                     thrifted necklace & shoes

Hope you have a great day!
                                                                                                  

                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment