that summer feeling


              As I was telling you before, I already wrote my 'To Do' summer list and it goes like this:


           
  • read: 
           1. 'Anna Karenina ' - Leo Tolstoy
           2. 'Crime and Punishment ' - Fyodor Dostoyevsky
           3. 'Morometii '- Marin Preda
           4. 'The three musketeers'- A. Dumas
           5. 'After the Quake'- H. Murakami
           6. 'Jane Eyre' - C. Brontë
           7. 'Pride and Prejudice' - J. Austen
           8. 'The Red and the Black' - Stendhal

  • watch:
          1. House
          2. Freaks and Geeks
          3. Friends
          4. Scrubs
          5. That 70's Show
          6. Legend of the Seeker
          7. Awkward
          8. Merlin
          9. Joey
         10. The secret circle
         11. Mad Men
         12. Out of Africa
         13. The Avengers
         14. Carnage
         15. Sylvia
         16. On the Road
         17. The apartment
         18. Godfather 2
         19. 12 Angry Men

  • go to the seaside with my friends
  • drink a lot of lemonade
  • get fit

  • go to a picnic
  • attend a karaoke night
  • go to the movies once a week
  • play with my dogs more often
  • try to finish a DIY project
  • cook for my family
  • stop drinking soda
  • go on a trip with my family
  • organize my closet
  • update my blog at least twice a week
  • make the best out of everything
                                
                 
                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment