we'd roll and fall in green



      My summer holiday is almost here and I couldn't be happier,I swear.

       
      Today,I went to the countryside and had a lovely day. I had missed spending a whole day outside, procrastinating,reading and taking photos.


       I haven't been up to much lately and I plan on recovering all the lost time this summer. I've already finished writing my 'To Do' list for the holiday and it seems like my summer will last forever and more. I sure hope I'll get to do at least half of what I've planned.

                                       
        I'm in the mood for music,a looot of music. So I've started listening to all the songs and albums from here .   

                                                          *

        One of my favourite songs this week :

                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment