get to know me better

   These days I'm very active on tumblr. That's how I found these questions that will help you discover little things about myself.

 
  • 1: The last person you kissed screams they love you, you say...
  •      I love you too.
  • 2: Did you get to sleep in today?
  •      Unfortunately,no.
  • 3: You never know what you got until you lose it?
  •       I'm usually grateful for what I have, but I guess we all take some things for granted.
  • 4: Do you have siblings?
  •       Yes, I do.
  • 5: How many kids do you want?
  •        2 or 3.
  • 6: Who was the last person you held hands with?
  •         my boyfriend.
  • 7: Did you stand on your tippy-toes for your last kiss?
  •         No, but I love standing on my tippy-toes when I kiss someone.
  • 8: Do you think if you died, the last person you kissed would care?
  •          I'm sure of it!
  • 9: Last person to talk on the phone?
  •         Again, my boyfriend.
  • 10: Did anyone watch you the last time you kissed someone?
  •          I have no idea.
  • 11: When’s your birthday?
  •          November, 26th.
  • 12: Remember the first time you kissed the last person you kissed?
  •           Of course,I do. It was amazing.
  • 13: What kind of phone do you have?
  •            A Blackberry.
  • 14: Are you wearing jeans, shorts, sweatpants, or pajama pants?
  •             Sweatpants.
  • 15: Are you a different person now than you were 5 years ago?
  •              Most definitely.
  • 16: What were you doing at 4 am?
  •               Sleeping
  • 17: Would you rather write a paper or give a speech?
  •                Write a paper. I don't really like speaking in front of a crowd.
  • 18: Are you lying to yourself about something?
  •                I don't think I am. I know who I am and what I can do.
  • 19: Last night you felt…?
  •                loved.
  • 20: What’s something you cannot wait for?
  •                 get to scrub in in a surgery.
  • 21: Ever told your parents you were going somewhere but when somewhere different?
  •                 Doesn't everyone do it?!
  • 22: How many hours of sleep did you get last night?
  •                  7
  • 23: Are you a morning or night person?
  •                   morning
  • 24: What did you get your last bruise from?
  •                   can't tell.
  • 25: Do you reply to all of your texts?
  •                    always.
  • 26: Your phone is ringing. It’s the person you fell hardest for. What do you do?
  •                    Answer, of course.
  • 27: Did your last kiss take place in/on a bed?
  •                     No, it didn't.
  • 28: Anyone you would like to get things straight with?
  •                       Not really.
  • 29: How many months until your birthday?
  •                       11.
  • 30: Favorite thing to eat with peanut butter?
  •             I don't like peanut butter.
  • 31: Did you like this past summer?
  •          I don't even know what to say. I have some beautiful memories and some not-so-beautiful ones.
  • 32: What were you doing before you got on the computer?
  •            Played with my dogs.
  • 33: Your ex is sitting next to you, with their new partner. What do you do?
  •             Ignore them.
  • 34: What is the last thing you said out loud?
  •              Maya, leave Dex alone!
  • 35: Your mood summed into one word?
  •                exuberant.
  • 36: Are you doing anything else besides taking this survey?
  •                listening to music
  • 37: What are your initials?
  •                  C.A.
  • 38: Are you a happy person?
  •              Yes, I really am.
  • 39: Do you still talk to the person you liked 4 months ago?
  •               No, thank God.
  • 40: Where do you want to live when you're older?
  •                Wherever I'm happy.
  • 41: Have you had your birthday this year?
  •                 Yes. It was great.
  • 42: What did you do yesterday?
  •                Stayed in bed, ate a lot of soup, watched 'The Walking Dead'.
  • 43: What will you be doing tomorrow?
  •                 I'll be going to school
  • 44: How late did you stay up last night?
  •                 11 p.m. I'm an early bird.
  • 45: Is there anyone you would do anything for?
  •                 Yes, there ARE.
  • 46: Is it hard to make you laugh?
  •                Not at all. I'm practically laughing all the time.
  • 47: Do you believe ex’s can be just friends?
  •                I used to think so. Now I know they can't.
  • 48: Do you think any of your exes will eventually want to be with you again?
  •                Yes, I do. But I never go back to my mistakes.
  • 49: How many people have you had feelings for in the year of 2012?
  •                 2.
  • 50: Do you wish your ex was dead?
  •                 No, just invisible to my eyes.
  • 51: Have you ever dyed your hair? 
  •                 Yes.
  • 52: Would ever take back someone that cheated?
  •                 Never.
  • 53: Was New Year’s Evening enjoyable?
  •                 We'll see.
  • 54: Bet you’re missing someone right now?
  •                  I miss my dog a lot.
  • 55: How would your parents react if you got a tattoo?
  •                   They'd laugh and tell me I'm crazy.
  • 56: Sleep on your back or stomach?
  •                    back.
  • 57: If you could move away, no questions asked, where would it be ?
  •                    I'd live 1 month in every big city.
  • 58: What would you change about your life right now?
  •            I'd like to start going to the gym again. On my holiday list!
  • 59: Has anything upset you in the past week?
  •             the fact that I was a little bit sick.
  • 60: Are you on the phone?
  •              No.
  • 61: Today, would you rather go forward a week or back?
  •              go forward.
  • 62: Would you take $40,000 or a brand new car?
  •              $40,000.
  • 63: Have you ever talked to someone when they were high?
  •               Yup. Funny!
  • 64: Ever cried while you were on the phone with someone?
  •               Yes.
  • 65: Have you ever copied someone else's homework?
  •                Yes and I'm not proud of it.
  • 66: Are you the type of person who likes to be out or at home?
  •                 Definitely out.
  • 67: Do you automatically check your phone when you wake up?
  •                  Yes, I do.
  • 68: Have you ever stayed up all night on the phone?
  •                   No.
  • 69: Could you use some sleep right now?
  •                   Always. I love sleeping.
  • 70: Are you going to have a baby by the time you’re 18?
  •                  I'm already 19.
  • 71: Does it bother you when someone hides things from you?
  •                  I can't stand it.
  • 72: What’s your favorite color?
  •             Hmmm, I don't really have a favourite colour. Maybe red?
  • 73: Have you ever slept in the same room with someone you liked?
  •              Yes.
  • 74: Have you ever been looking for something and it was already in your hand?
  •               Oh my God,this happens all the time!
  • 75: Do you get annoyed easily?
  •               Yes!
  • 76: If someone liked you, would you want them to tell you?
  •                I would.
  • 77: Do you have a person of the opposite sex that you can tell everything to?
  •               my boyfriend.
  • 78: Does anyone call you babe?
  •                Yes and I love it!
  • 79: How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
  •                 2 or 3.
  • 80: What do you prefer, relationship or one night stand?
  •                  relationship
  • 81: What color hoodie did you wear last?
  •                  grey.
  • 82: Is there someone who meant a lot to you at one point, and isn’t around anymore?
  •                  Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment