reality bites

   I find it difficult to describe these past days. I've had some of the worst and best moments of my life. It's been almost a week since my dog,Tara, passed away. That was the worst day of my life. For the first time,I've really felt my heart breaking. I was so sad,I couldn't even cry at first. I just sat there,hoping it was all just a bad joke. I still have moments when I can't believe she's not with us anymore. Everytime I go to bed, I expect her to crawl at my feet or sleep on my pillow.

                                            I'll always miss you, Tara, my lovely dog.

    I know it in my heart I'll never be able to love another dog as much as I loved her. I just hope she found peace.

                                                                   *

   After the loss, my family and I decided to keep one of the puppies because we want to remember Tara through one of her babies. So we kept a girl that we've named Maya.

   
    She's super sweet and she has the same gestures as Tara. She walks the same, sleeps the same,even snores like her. And as a bonus, she gets along with Dex, which is not easy to do.

                                                                     *

     On the bright side, I'm going out with an amazing guy, Radu, who makes me laugh every day, enjoy every minute of every hour and who has taught me that I deserve to be happy.

                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment