Happy New Year!

     2012 is almost gone and I'm anxious to see what next year has in store. This year hasn't been my favourite one. It may have even been the worst. But I still had a lot of positive experiences that I am very grateful for.

         
      I hope 2013 will be amazing. In a way,it's one of the most important years of my life. You could say a little piece of the puzzle that I call my life will be placed. And it's up to me to place it. It's up to me to end up where I want to end up, to fight for what I want.

       
        I'm happy because I can feel I finally have the determination,the fire that will help me succeed.
        This week has been almost perfect. I spent a lot of time with Radu, I read ( I'm currently reading 'The English Patient' ), I saw some amazing movies ( The Hobbit, Cloud Atlas, Rear Window, Strangers on a Train ) and I pretty much enjoyed my holiday routine.

                                                                           *

        I hope this new year will bring you all the happiness you deserve. Lots of love!                                

No comments:

Post a Comment