on my winter break

     I can already feel I'm on my winter break. Although I didn't sleep a lot, I am full of energy and I know I can finish a lot of my projects during these 3 weeks.

     
         I have finally reached that phase in which I can divide my time between studying for exams and going out and it's very satisfying. Now I don't feel guilty everytime I choose to spend my time cozied up in a tea house.

                               
         I've already started season 3 of 'The Walking Dead' and it's been a long time since I got so hooked up on a tv show. I can't wait to see what happens next.

                                 you already know I'm kind of obsessed with rings, don't you?    

          This year, I'll be spending Christmas at the countryside with my family. Although I'll be with my family, I'm sure I'll have a lot of fun.

                                                                          *

           I love it when I find a good song on a tv show and this one is just great:

                               
                             

No comments:

Post a Comment