I'm sure you all have things or know people that make you go bananas. Unfortunately, I always seem to attract these kinds of people or things. So here's a teeny tiny part of what makes me want to become Dexter's apprentice.
1. Copycats: I guess that's what I hate the most. It really makes me wonder: is it so hard to think for yourself or be original for once in your life? I know it shouldn't bother me so much and I really try to move on without caring but sometimes I just can't take it. I don't like people who copy others and I never will.
2. Fake people: Another thing I don't understand is how a person can be fake. I really don't. I know a lot of girls who seem to get along with other people and whenever they get the chance they gossip about every little thing and not only do they gossip but they are MEAN. You can gossip,nobody said you can't. But why be mean? Just so you put yourself under a better light?
3. Bad teachers: Some teachers shouldn't be teachers at all. I hate to have a teacher who's not interested in our well-being. I don't know what kind of teachers you have,but mine are really not that good. They don't make me want to thrive, to become a better person. I even had a teacher who called me names or sometimes ignored me just because I was the only one who had the guts to speak up and tell her that she shouldn't treat students differently. I don't know if I accomplished something by that, I just couldn't stay in my seat and watch her be nice to others just because their mummies had money.
4. Being judged by people who don't know me: I don't know what is it, maybe I have a bitchy face or something but I'm always the one being criticized. And it's always the people who don't know me at all that seem to think they have the right to discuss about every detail of my private life. The best part is when they give my boyfriend relationship advice even though they aren't capable of having a civilized discussion with someone.
5. Stupid girls: They've got to be one of the most stressful things on the planet. I can't stand the fact that instead of trying to overcome the mediocrity that surrounds us,they go with the flow. Not only are they not interested in reading or learning more about what surrounds them, but they even laugh at those who do. If you read,you're a nerd. If you go out more than the rest, you're a bitch. If you don't want to listen to their small talk, you're anti-social and so on.