untitled

     I'm sorry for the absence, I had a very rough time. I've realized once again what a big sucker I am. I can't stand being wrong about people and what happened recently only made me see that I often am. I don't want to be the kind of person that doesn't trust anyone and can't put her life in the hands of someone. But I think I need to be. I need to learn to let go and take care of myself because unfortunately almost nobody else will. So, from now on, I'll try to be more preoccupied by my own person and let the others make their own mistakes and I won't be upset anymore when I hear false things about myself being said. Because everyone can think whatever they want, I'm never going to please all of them.

                              
      Today is a sad day for me.I feel it in my body, I feel it in my mind, I even feel it in the air. But I'll cherish it because the road can only be upwards from here. In the future, I'll look back and I'll know this is where it all started. My struggle to become a better person, one who deserves to live life to the fullest and who doesn't regret a thing.

   I hope I didn't make you angry or upset you by writing this, I just felt the need to do so.

                         Love,
                               K.                  

No comments:

Post a Comment