speaking of happiness

    School has finally started and I couldn't be happier. Even if that means I have to get up at 6 and rush out of the house while trying to juggle my bag and a cup of coffee and still look decent. But at least I don't have to take the bus and squeeze between workers and old people who complain about everything.


                                 wearing H&M sweater and Pull&Bear skirt

     I've almost finished reading Anne Frank's diary and all I can say is: heartbreaking! Only the thought that she didn't get to accomplish all of her dreams, that she didn't even get the chance to experience a life not defined by her being a jew makes me realize how frail we all are and how much of our time is spent being afraid of things that don't even matter.

           “In spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart. I simply can’t build up my hopes on a foundation consisting of confusion, misery, and death. I see the world gradually being turned into a wilderness, I hear the ever approaching thunder, which will destroy us too, I can feel the sufferings of millions and yet, if I look up into the heavens, I think that it will all come right, that this cruelty too will end, and that peace and tranquility will return again.” 

                                                                                   
"The Diary of a Young Girl"

     I've also finished the first 2 seasons of Suits and I loved every episode. Great,great show with awesome characters and smart lines. I especially like their clothes: I mean,who doesn't like a man in a suit or a woman dressed impeccably?

    
     I'm currently listening to this song :

                                                                          
              

No comments:

Post a Comment