laziness is bliss

   September isn't a good month for studying! Neither I nor my sister were in the mood for studying. We stood in bed with the books wide open in front of us and with our minds wandering for hours. I don't know why. Maybe it's the weather, maybe the laziness that describes both of us perfectly or maybe the fact that we were both in the same room. We talked about everything except what we were supposed to be reading.

                                wearing H&M sweater and thrifted shorts

    So if you ever catch me complaining about not having enough time for studying, just remind me how I procrastinated today and I'll shut up.

                                                               *

             I am now listening to :

                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment